Whether you are a classic gin and tonic drinker or you like to mix it up, we think you will agree that this tasty but simple cocktail offers a warming combination for winter. The recipe has been put together by Abi Dare from These Four Walls, using a Martini Glass from our Gintuition set.
200g fresh cranberries, plus extra to garnish
150g white granulated sugar
1. To start, make cranberry syrup by simmering cranberries, sugar, water and a couple of sprigs of fresh thyme in a saucepan for about 15-20 minutes
2. Strain the mixture to get rid of the skins and thyme leaves
3. Cool the syrup in the fridge for a few hours
4. Choose a Martini glass to serve your cocktail. Pour the syrup to about halfway up the glass and add a measure of gin
5. Top with a splash of tonic water
6. Finish with fresh cranberries and thyme
Want to cheat with the cranberry syrup? You can use cranberry juice instead but it won't be quite as tasty.