Hand Engraved Messages.
Adding a personal message or sentiment create's a unique gift for any occasion.How to engrave your special purchase
1. This survey is open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of the Organiser, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
2. To enter, complete the survey in full and online.
3. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of participation will not be accepted.
4. Applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer or incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
5. Gift vouchers will be delivered via email to the email address by which you were initially contacted. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that an appropriate email address is used, and no re-issue of vouchers will be provided under any circumstances.
6. Vouchers have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. Vouchers cannot be redeemed offline or over the phone, they must be used online via the Dartington Website.
8. If the order value is less than the Gift Voucher value no change or cash will be given.
9. Vouchers cannot be redeemed against the delivery charge (if applicable) unless this is specifically stated.
10. Only one Voucher can be redeemed per order, multiple vouchers per order are not permitted.
11. Only one Voucher can be redeemed per customer, multiple vouchers per customer are not permitted.
12. If the value of the order is greater than the value of the redeemed Voucher, the remaining amount is payable by the customer using their chosen payment method.
13. Gift Vouchers are valid for one use only. Once the gift voucher has been used (whether in an authorised or unauthorised manner) it will become void. The Gift voucher recipient is responsible for ensuring that the unique code on their voucher is kept secret and is not used by anyone else.
14. Dartington Crystal reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions for vouchers at any time and without prior notice.
15. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
16. Vouchers can only be used on full price items.
17. Dartington Crystal reserves the right to refuse use of awarded gift voucher at any stage.
18. Dartingtin Crystal reserves the right to refuse to issue a voucher to any individual if it is perceived that the participant has not completed the survey with the appropriate care and Gift Vouchers will be valid until 11.59pm on 31st March 2016. Any vouchers redeemed after this time will be refused.
19. Gift vouchers will be delivered within 7 days of completing the survey.
20. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are also agreeing to the terms laid out by Optimal Workshop and Treejack. These terms can be found at https://www.optimalworkshop.com/terms
21. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are also agreeing to the standard terms laid out by Dartington Crystal. These terms can be found at http://www.dartington.co.uk/customer-order-information
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
23. The Organiser is Dartington Crystal Ltd, Torrington, Devon, EX38 7AN.